Industrial & Commercial Epoxy Floor Installation
ArmorGarage now offers nationwide service for epoxy flooring installations, clear coating and resurfacing. If you have a large industrial or commercial floor that needs to be epoxied, leveled, resurfaced or repaired we can provide you with the product and the labor to get the job done.
We have an extensive line of products that will meet the needs of any industry and application.
Our installers are all factory certified experts.
Our product offering include the following:
- Two or Three coat epoxy systems for warehouse floors, hangars, light production floors and CNC machine shops.
- Extra Heavy Duty two coat epoxy system for floors that need an extremely hard finish for extra wear durability. Food production, Pharmaceutical, Auto production, Distilling and Brewing floors.
- We are authorized installers of DuraGuard an extra thick three coat system for floors that need to fill in pitted or corroded areas. Great for factory floors that are in poor condition.
- Resurfacing services with high quality self leveling slurry for floors that need to be re-leveled.
- We are an authorized distributor/installers of Adsil, a super durable clear coats either applied over epoxy coating or directly onto concrete and tiles. This is a nonstick, slip resistant coating that will reduce your cleaning and maintenance costs while keeping your facility floor looking new.
CONTACT US AT SALES@ARMORGARAGE.COM OR 866-532-3979 FOR A FREE ESTIMATE AND EVALUATION OF YOUR FLOORING PROJECT.
A: We will travel to any of the lower 50 states. We are an east coast based company so in order to be competitive outside of the New York Tri State area there are minimum size floors we will do. In the Tri State area 2000 sf is the minimum. Outside the Tri State area up to Midwest states is a 15,000 sf minimum and west coast states require a minimum of 25,000 sf.
As far as size limit, there is none. We can do floors several hundreds of thousands of square feet such as this epoxy topcoated with Adsil installation of 150,000 sf at NASA's Saturn Museum designed to handle over a million visitors per year!
Q: What kind of floors will you do?
A: We do just about any kind of floor in every kind of industry. From applying Adsil clear coat to bathrooms in large hospitals and institutions to epoxying large stadium and arena floors.
Q: What is the cost?
A: Cost will vary depending on the product needed for the application. To obtain a quote simply contact us with as detailed a description of your floor and operation, email us pictures of the floor. We will give you a quote based on the pictures and our conversations. If the price is within your budget we will then come do a physical site inspection to verify conditions, finalize any needed details such as scheduling/coordination and sign a contract.
Q: What type of guarantees do you offer?
A: Guarantees vary with product and application.
Q: Do you install outside of the US?
A: At this time we do not offer installation service outside the US. However we do offer factory supervision for the installation of our products. We can put together a turnkey package for your project and have one of our trained experts train and supervise your local installation crew. There is a 50,000 sf minimum project size requirement for this service.