Texture Roof Deck & Balcony Coating
ArmorTop is an amazing coating developed by us in response to the high demand for an outdoor wood & concrete roof decks. ArmorTop works on Concrete, Cement, Bricks and Wood One coat of Armortop provides the most durable coatings on the market today.
ArmorTop is excellent for Roof Decks, Outdoor Walk Ways, Porches and Balconies ArmorTop is a slip resistant durable textured coating. Extremely hard shell finish will not fade, chip crack or yellow. Provide 100% waterproof finish
ArmorTop provides a durable colored topping for horizontal concrete and wood surfaces. Its satin sheen makes ArmorTop deck coating an aesthetically pleasing finish that effectively evens out texture and color variations on cast concrete substrates.
BASIC USES:ArmorTop's epoxy-modified rubber finish is chemical resistant and is designed to resist abrasion, weathering and moisture degradation.
FINISH: ArmorTop cures to an attractive satin textured finish 17 Mils thick.
ArmorTop provides a durable colored topping for horizontal concrete. In addition, its satin sheen makes ArmorTop an aesthetically pleasing wall dressing that effectively evens out texture and color variations over various concrete substrates.
PACKAGING & MIXING:ArmorTop is a single package material available in 5-gallon pails. ArmorTop should be thoroughly mixed prior to application utilizing a power mixer capable of uniformly mixing the entire container. Mix the container periodically to prevent settling of the non-skid texture aggregate.
- Solids by Weight: 52% [ASTM D2369]
- Solids by Volume: 38% [ASTM D2697]
- Weight per Gallon: 10.5 lbs. (4.8 kg) (±.5)
- Flash Point: >200°F (93°C) [ASTM D3278]
- Dry Time: To Touch: 30 minutes To Recoat: 1 to 2 hours. Light foot traffic 8 Hrs. @ 75°F (24°C), 50% R.H. [ASTM D1640]
- Cure Time: Heavy Usage- 48 hours @ 75°F (24°C), 50% R.H. [ASTM D1640]
- Gloss: 2.5 (60° Gardner) [ASTM D523]
- Hardness: 3H pencil [ASTM D3363]
- Temperature for Normal Service Conditions: -30°F to 150°F (-34°C to 66
Concrete surfaces must first be etched clean and rinsed well.
Plywood and other wood surfaces must be sanded clean and have all seams prepped with our seam mastic and mesh. Allow mastic to dry a full 24 hrs before applying waterproof basecoat.
Apply ArmorTop in one single coat at an average of 35 sf/gal. Different surfaces may vary in coverage. Best applied using a rectangle trowel.
All penetrations must be flashed using the seam mastic. Use cant strip at seam between floor and walls.
For application over outdoor tiles you must primer with our Bonding Primer first.
- Single package
- Bonds tenaciously to concrete, masonry and wood surfaces.
- Resists ultraviolet degradation for long term protection and color stability.
- Provides durable, non-skid texture exterior surfaces.
- Resists wear and abrasion through the incorporation of an epoxy additive and rubber granules.
- Surfaces resist penetration from general soils, for ease in cleaning.